[amibroker] Re: EOD data

Yahoo Data 101 - Appendix 2

Hello,

1)
The non-working servers were removed from the list in the latest
version of
AQ. All the other seem to work fine. The rotation is to reduce the
chance of
being blocked by the server if you place too many requests in a
short
time
(so - you can speed-up the download) -
Right now - all the servers which are left are working OK.

2)
These are settings that allow you to SLOW DOWN the downloads if
you're
being
blocked by Yahoo because of too many requests in a short time - this
is
done
by increasing the initial delay time and decreasing the simultaneous
downloads.

3)
AmiQuote will retry the downloads and if not sucessful - the
apropriate
message will be displayed (and no data will be downloaded).

Best regards

Marcin Gorzynski
Amibroker.com Technical Support