[amibroker] Re: Front End Interface with IB

It sounds like you're better off then using TradeStation or
CyberTraderPro from Schwab for fast-paced real-time daytrading.

Personally, I use eSignal for real-time charting with IB to enter my
trades.  I have 5 19" LCD monitors and I never get confused because
I just trade the ER2 futures.

BTW, I don't think you're wasting your money getting Amibroker
though.  There's nothing out there that comes close to matching its
backtesting capabilities at that price point.   IMHO, it is the
ultimate stock/futures research tool.

Good luck.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles J. Dudek" <trader@xxx>
wrote:

> I don't know how you work, but when I am trading I like to watch
> charts.  If I have to switch back and forth between TWS or some
other
> order entry package and my charting package, I will lose valuable
> seconds and make mistakes (like manually entering GG when I meant
> enter GGB, for example).  Scottrade Elite, Fidelity, TD
Ameritrade, E-