RE: [amibroker] IB stock symbols invalid

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] IB stock symbols invalid
  • From: Fred Dragon <fred-dragon@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:34:09 +0200
  • Reveived: from web.de by fmmailgate05.web.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 0F6383FB0F for <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:34:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have the same problem since Monday.
I havent done anything over the weekend, it just stopped working on stocks and currencies with the message of the invalid symbol. Yesterday I have installed everything on my notebook totally new with no success.

I am getting mad about this.
If you have an idea or a solution, pls share it with me.

thanks and best regards

Alfred Dragon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM