RE: [amibroker] parameters depending on stocks.

To eliminate all of the if's:

If need to store the values between runs then the in the AFL that creates
the values store them in the Notes File using NoteSet and to retrieve use
NoteGet.

If don't need to strore them then use either static or dynamic variables.
Check the help file for avail functions.