RE: [amibroker] OT - Internet phones

I use a VOIP and have no issues with any of my data

I even can download huge files while E-signal is streaming and I am on the
phone and downloading large data files at the same time

I have 100 issues RT on the screen at all times, with 5-8 RT charts running
in addition and my data stream never slows down

Then again I am going to say it depends on how strong and fast your signal
is from your internet provider is

My service is over 400mbps here though

Mark

  _____