Re: [amibroker] IB stock symbols invalid

per your rss feed, i reinstalled TWS 858.6 (Java 1.5.0_06) on both
computers.  On my laptop, i'm using AB 4.73.0 and IB Plugin 1.6.1.0 with
Win XP Home SP2.
I have 14 symbols in my RTQ 12 futures and QQQQ and SMH.

I also noticed problems on Friday with 858.9, so when i got TJs DevLog
feed, i installed 858.6 over 858.9---i did NOT remove 858.9.  i
continued to have problems backfilling on Fri and also this
morning--before 12EST today.  I just retried (530pm est) to get 5 day
backfills and everything works fine.

One of the messages the IB plugin reported this morning was something
like--- i am using an old version of TWS, and it needs to be updated.

On my Desktop, same as above except i am using AB 4.81.1.  I did not
check it this morning, nor on Friday.  Sometime over the weekend i
backfilled 10 days of data, and as i recall everything we smoothly, but
it was afterhours.  I just backfilled (545pm Est) 5 days of data with no
problems.

ron