[amibroker] Re: EOD data

Here is the address of some sites that provide Yahoo downloaders, or
access, in competition to AmiQuote.
Prices range from free to USD$100+.
There are more available under yahoo+data+downloader searches.

I have used DataBull in the past.
>From memory my only major complaint was that it only downloaded
daily data and at the time the software I was using didn't have time
compression.

They are limited to the single provider (Yahoo) and require import
to AB via via Metastock or ASCII.

http://justdata.com.au/Products/BodhiFreeway/
http://www.1free-historical-stock-quotes-downloader.com/
http://www.databull.com/
http://www.gummy-stuff.org/Yahoo-data.htm
http://hquotes.com/
http://www.semajsoftware.com/prod01.htm
http://www.it-careernet.com/itc/analyser/xlsdownloaderyahoo.htm

Here is the spiel from JustData extolling the virtues and vices of
Yahoo data:

Enhanced data (subscription) is excellent for investors
who require a consistently high standard in their data.
who do not have the time to do 'house keeping' on their data.
who want years of clean historical data.
seeking reliable supported data at the best price.

Yahoo data is excellent for:
Weekend investors updating their portfolios or analysis software.
New investors learning the basics of analysis.
Seasoned investors thinking of trying a new market but not quite
ready to trade.
Investors wanting snapshots of the market any time thoughout the day
(delayed data).

Brian.