[amibroker] Re: How to add Plot Shapes at previous 52 week highs?

Hi Terry,

After I did the loop, it really bogged down the system for some reason
and then I looked at your code again and came up with:

PlotShapes(shapeStar * ( C >  Ref ( HHV ( H, 251 ), -1
)),colorBlue,0,C,0);

That works and no sluggishness.  Thanks again.