[amibroker] Difference between Scan and Backtest

New user here.

I am getting different results with scan and backtest.
For example, when I run backtest on the ESU6, I am
getting 11 trades, the first trade occurring on
6/12/06. When I click scan, the first entry signal is
on 5/31/06. This is without changing anything. Range
is set to all quotations. I am sure there is an
obvious reason, but I can't figure it out. Any
suggestions?

Thank you,
James