Re: [amibroker] Re: Plotting shapes over a peak

It is possible with this to get more shapes than you want.
You might want to try this instead

Peaks = Peakbars(*H*, 2)**==0;

Plot(*C*,Name(),*colorBlack*,*styleCandle*);

PlotShapes(*shapeDownArrow* * Peaks , *colorRed* , 0, *Graph0*, -10);

--
Cheers
Graham