[amibroker] Re: Chart Title Formatting

Many thanks, Thomas. Question: When using the timeframegetprice
function, does it pull the required price from a different database?
IE., does it it pull yesterday's daily close from the mydailydata (for
example)database while continuing to populate the myintradaydata (for
example) database?

Thanks again,

Herc

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Z." <tzg@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> check out the timeframeset and/or timeframegetprice functions.

> Best Regards
>

> Thomas
>
>  <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>  <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>
> http://www.tradingbasis.com