[amibroker] Enhanced Volume Histogram

I'm trying to adapt the basic "Volume with Color" indicator to include:
1. A moving average for the volume {MA(V,30} and
2. An enlarged bar in the volume histogram whenever a volume bar
exceeds 3*MA(V,30).

The moving average plots well, but I have failed thus far to produce
the enlarged volume bar.  My code appears below.  Any advice as to how
to plot the enlarged volume bar will be gratefully received.

DynamicColor	= IIf( C > O, ParamColor("Up Color", colorGreen ),
ParamColor("Down Color", colorRed ));

DynamicWidth	= IIf(Volume<3*MA(Volume,30),ParamStyle( "Style",
styleHistogram|styleThick,maskHistogram), ParamStyle
("BigVol",styleArea));

Plot( Volume, _DEFAULT_NAME(), DynamicColor,DynamicWidth);
Plot(MA(V,30),_DEFAULT_NAME(),colorBlue,styleLine);

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Fred