RE: [amibroker] Has anybody made any money???

I will reply to this in what I think is relevant to your question

YES

Now with that said, do I think reading the AB manual will make you money?
No

I look at AB as a tool , a vehicle to allow one to make money.  For the most
part I think that if you have no basic understanding of a trading system or
what your goals are,  AB's manual will not give them to you.

Reading the manual and understanding how the program works will enable you
to use it in order to make money.  Will installing the AB Software and then
reading the manual make you money?  I doubt it strongly, unless you have
other things in place too

So Did just installing VectorVest and reading the manual make you money?  I
doubt it since you have looked elsewhere for another program to give you
that "Holy Grail"

Mark

  _____