RE: [amibroker] Has anybody made any money???

Hi Tom

Your email, perhaps answers most of your questions.

The mailing list is to assist members in using amibroker, by the amibroker
user community, and not necessarily for providing tips on trading.

However I am sure if you require assistance to program your ideas n
Amibroker, there would be many members willing to assist you.

My personal opinion, is that Amibroker is probably one of the most powerful
'tools' we have, in back testing and actually trading systems.

And, might I add, you should definitely read the manual, before posting, out
of courtesy to the developer and the mailing list.

Regards

Dave

  _____