Re: [amibroker] How do Watchlists work?

Watchlists are for any list of stocks you want to create. There
advantage is that you can have a symbol in more than one list, unlike
the other list types that a symbol can only belong to a single member
The other advantage is the ease of adding and removing symbols from
the watchlists with the straigh add/remove symbol, or the import
facility from a text file list. Or add symbols direct from the
analysis results window.
so yes, if you have s list of the symbols in a text file you can
import them directly to the watchlist.
Other general uses are your basket of stocks that you trade,
exploration results and the index constituent lists

--
Cheers
Graham