[amibroker] Nicolas Darvas

I was wondering if any one has built a search for Nicolas Darvas type stocks that he would have traded. I have been to a web site that has his name on it. Is there any way to be sure that it is his web site? If some one has coded as search or an explore for his type of stocks I would be appreciative if it could be shared. If any one has more information on his stuff please share?

  stevekub101161@xxxxxxxxx