[amibroker] Re: Profit calculation errors in backtest report

This is a futures backtest.  Only one contract per position.
Commissions is set to zero.  The tick size is set to .01 and round
lot size is set to 1.  However, changing these numbers doesn't seem
to change the Profit per trade outcome.  Any other ideas/suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TH" <MagicTH@xxx> wrote:

> Multiplier on symbol, what is this, the number of shares? What
have you set
> your commission to? Commissions are subtracted from p/l. If your
multiplier
> is not #shares (since you show $250) are you talking about
futures? What
> have you set Tick Size and Round Lot Size to?
>
> I and many other have checked the back-tester many times. No one
has ever
> found an error.

On Behalf