Re: [amibroker] Candles running off top

Hi Steve,

Know what you mean about Yahoo's erratic behavior.  I posted the message to
you below about 30 minutes before my "Title" message to Keith and while the
post to him appeared within a half hour, the one to you has yet to appear.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick

Hi Steve,

I posted some param code (add this to the top of your indicator code) a
while back to take care of this using the GraphXSpace function (you then
invoke it from the parameters for that chart pane with a right mouse click):

Space = Param("Space", 10, 0, 25, 1);
GraphXSpace = Space;

Or you can follow Dave's suggestion, but if you want to compress/expand the
chart pane, hold down the Space key while dragging your mouse cursor once
you get the double arrow cursor.  To reset to your default, just double
click while you have the double arrow cursor.

Enjoy.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick