From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Behrens
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 7:16 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Candles running off top

I just upgraded from 4.70.5 to 4.80.1. There are many nice improvements but
I have one problem in that the candlesticks run off the top of the page now
where they didn't before. I saw someone else post about this a couple of
weeks ago but I gave up trying to search for it as that is feat all its own.
Does anyone remember the solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

Steve B

can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at}
amibroker.com