RE: [amibroker] Custom Rollover Dates & Testing

'my indicators that generate signals require 100 bars of data'

Given this statement, you will need to get back-adjusted futures data. I
see no other way unless you want to generate signals from an index as a
proxy.
--
Terry

Tks

Paul

PS I am not sure if I am expressing myself correctly here..