[amibroker] Watch list issues with AM4.81.1 beta?

I have uploaded the new 4.81.1 version

When I name a new watch list and then try to import the text symbols from my
list into the watch list I get the correct symbols added and additional ones
too.  ( the correct ones are Mutual Funds the not correct ones are stock
symbols these are easy to see the difference with)

When I click on the watch list name to delete it I get a AB error and the
program shuts down

Of course when it comes back up the list is gone since nothing was saved

Anyone else having issues like this?

Mark