Re: [amibroker] TJ/Marcin: Right Click Watch list invokes Crash recovery system

Jim,

I reported this directly to Tomasz shortly before he left for vacation a
couple days ago.  Below is his response.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick

==========================

Hello,

I am aware of it but I have no time to fix it now.

Choices:
1. Downgrade to 4.80
or
2. Do not click with right mouse button on the watch list (all those
functions are available from Symbol->Watch List menu as well).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com