[amibroker] ADX?ers - The Momentum of DMI/ADX

A Work in Progress - The Momentum of DMI/ADX
(Further to recent thread "ADX'ers - Riddle me this"

Hi all,
The two 'work in progress' indicators displayed
in the attachment convert the regular DMI (+DI/-DI) and ADX,
into oscillators (above/below a zero line).
To me, they more clearly display the pulse of DMI/ADX price movement.
The DMI/ADX with standard settings is displayed for comparison purposes.

The basic DMI trading rule says buy/sell when +DI & -DI cross. When
combined with several nuances somewhat earlier entries may be obtained.
Hopefully we can improve both the quality of entry signals and their
grahical display.

I would again appreciate any comments and advice.
I'll post the formula when it is completed to my satisfaction.

Regds
Gerard
--
  Gerard Carey