Re: Adding All Symbols in Industry to Watchlist

Jeff, the example below might help you a bit:

/* All symbols from Scan result list are exported to Watch List #61 */

Buy = C >= 10 AND C <= 20;

CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 61 );
if( LastValue( Buy ) )
{
  CategoryAddSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 61 );
}