Adding All Symbols in Industry to Watchlist

Hello,

I'm trying to figure a faster way to add all symbols from a
particular industry into a watchlist. I have an exploration that
will return the text names of the industries I want the stocks to
come from. My idea was to add the results of this exploration to a
watchlist, then perform another exploration on this watchlist which
would look at the name of each industry in the watchlist and use
that to return all stocks in those industries. The code would look
something like this:

//Explore on watchlist "Industries"
IndName=[Symbol Name];
CategoryGetSymbols(categoryIndustry,IndName);

Now, this won't work for a couple reasons: 1) I don't know how to
reference the [Symbol Name], and 2) the CategoryGetSymbols()
function needs a number for the index parameter. So, I would need a
way to reference the industry name (provided in the watchlist) and
relate that name to its proper numerical index.

This certainly doesn't have to be the solution. I'm just looking for
a way to add all the stocks from a particular industry into a
watchlist without having to "right-click/Watchlist/Add selected
symbol to watchlist".

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Jeff