Applystop query

G'day all,

I'm currently testing an FX system via a third party API that allows me
to connect to an MT3 broker to place trades.

The code (and API) easily handle buy/sell/short/cover trades, but when a
trade is triggered because of an Applystop (namely, a Trailing Stop)
that doesn't fall under the 4 possible trades and is not placed.

Is there a way for me to make an Applystop be a COVER condition if it's
initial trade was a SHORT? (And, similar for a BUY and SELL.) ie. any
exit after a SHORT trade is a COVER trade, no matter how it was
triggered (be it cover conditions, applystop etc).

I hope I've explained this is a somewhat clear matter.

Cheers,
Andrew.