  From: Phsst
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 2:24 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Quick ? about Variable Names

  Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of characters that
  make up a variable name?

  The reason I ask is that I did a quick explore using variable names of
  approx 27 characters and did not get the expected results.

  Then I just reduced the number of characters in the variable name to 6
  and started getting expected results.

  Did not find anything doing a quick search against the help files.

  TIA.

        Software support  Real estate investment analysis software  Investment software