How to show only one day completly in the window...

Is there a way to show just One day's bars and make AB automatically
scale that to fit the current width of the window?

I want to see every bar for ONE day. I don't want the previous day's
data on the screen. I don't want the next day's data on the screen.

Using the 'range' bars sort of works, but as I change from stock to
stock, some stocks, for some reason do NOT fill the window, others do.
If I start with a well-traded stock, like EBAY, for example, set the
range, then select View->Zoom->Range, it fills the window fine. And if
I choose another well-traded stock, it is (usually) fine. News bars
appear where the last ones were, etc. But if I choose another stock
(perhaps less well traded), the bars may not fill the window from start
range to end range any more. So, on the left edge of the window is some
bars from the prior day. I don't want to see those. :-) I want AB to
fill the window for the same time range and the same numbers of bars.
If there are bars missing, then it should skip those bars (IMO), not
contract the display. This is distracting and confusing when looking at
a few dozen stocks.

Make sense? Maybe there is some way to do what I want? If not, I will
ask Tomasz about it...

Thanks for any help,

-Scott