How to measure sector rotation?

All,

Lately I've been experimenting with Money Flow Index (MFI) and RSI to rank
industry groups andsectors so as to determine sector rotation. Essentially I want to know
into which industry groups andsectors the money is flowing and when the money starts moving. Ranking
composite industry groupsand sectors using MFI in an exploration would seem to be ideal for this
since it embodies the volumeand price direction but not sure if I'm on the right track.

Anyone have any ideas on how to approach this problem?

Would Twiggs money flow be useful?

-- John