Poor Amibroker Performance after running a Backtest using FOR Loop

Has anyone ever experienced this issue:

I created a system using a FOR loop.  After running the system using
the backtester on four symbols my Amibroker performance is terrible.
When I resize the window, change symbols, etc. the software moves very
slow.

It seems like it is trying to regenerate the equity curve everytime I
change symbols.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

P.S. - Does anyone know where the equity curve data is stored?  After
I close amibroker and come back in the equity curve data is still
there.  Maybe if I delete this data it will speed things up again.

Thanks,
Steve