[amibroker] Re: Time stamp - ASCII Tick Data Import

David,

Thank you so much.
I thought it was because of my "usual" user error.
You saved me hours of trials and errors.
I didn't find it mentioned anywhere.

AmiBroker 64-bit ( unregistered ) doesn't seem to help.

I bought a new PC just for AmiBroker 64-bit hoping to overcome other
32-bit limitations and ended up experiencing a lot of problems with
other applications. AmiBroker 64-bit is my only 64-bit application
except 64-bit Internet explorer that came with OS.

Probably I was too early moving to 64-bit and seriously regretting the
move...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM