RE: [amibroker] Time stamp - ASCII Tick Data Import

I asked this question of AB support some time ago. This is the response I
got:

"This is due to the fact that AmiBroker uses its own 32-bit datestamp that
has resolution of 5 seconds but spans years of 1900-2155.
Standard C-language 32-bit timestamp that has resolution of 1-second is
limited to dates from 1970-2023 and therefore can not be
used
(year range is to narrow).

However this does not really affect anything as all ticks are imported,
order of ticks is maintaned and all charts look correct
and all analysis is accurate."

Note that I only have the standard version of AB so I am unsure if it is
different for the professional version.