From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:44 AM
To: Yahoo - AmiBroker
Subject: [amibroker] Leveraged/Inverse Funds

Hi All,

If anyone is interested in leveraged/inverse funds, here is a spreadsheet I put together yesterday with some useful info for comparing Rydex/Profunds/Direxion funds. Performance is not included because I am looking at them with an eye toward actively trading them. Info comes from most recent fact sheets/prospectus/annual reports. Sort columns in any order to compare them, but select all columns first so they sort in sync ( unless you know an easier way and then please let *me* know...   8 - )

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS