Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Data (Was: Need to fix Database - recommendations wanted)

How should we keep our master symbols list uptodate in AMIBroker?

Stuff comes and stuff goes.

-- John

On May 23, 2006, at 1:33 PM, jim_trades_stocks wrote:

File is dated Sept 2002, REAL old................

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Schmidt" <wjschmidt@xxx>
wrote:

> I don't know how current it is but "USStocksTemplate.exe" at
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ contains industry and sector codes.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS