From:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cstrader232
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 14:37
To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] puzzled by procedure

Hi Ara:

Hmmm...

as far as I can tell, FA() should and does return TRUE on and only on the bar where foo==33;  That operates as I expect.

It's FB() that I don't get, because it does not return TRUE only on the bar where foo == 33, but, when the 33 bar is selected, it returns TRUE for every bar in the array.

As I think about it it must be that FA() is numeric while FB() is array-based.  But how can I get FB() to return an array in which only foo(barcount-10) is true?

Sorry to be a pain!