Re: [amibroker] Syntax Question

You need to create a loop to filter out the subsequent buys.  There are some examples of this on the site.

----- Original Message -----
From: troll
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Syntax Question

I'm trying to limit the Filter function to return only the
first occurence of "Buy" for the selected period (day)

The line "Filter = Buy;" of course returns multiple occurrences and I
thought that the following adjustment would limit the report output to
the first buy only that occurred on a particular day while ignoring the
rest but no such luck.

Filter = Buy = ExRem( Buy, 26 );

Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Dean H.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS