Re: [amibroker] Re: Does anyone have a system to import data fromAAII into Amibroker?

Joe,

Don't completely throw out the concept of using RS, EPS etc. Some decent
models can be made from those elements. :-) However, you will notice
that the models shown in the attached pic that are predominantly
momentum based lag other models.

Someone else mentioned P123 which is useful for fundamental backtesting
but its manipulation of price data still lags compared to the power of
AB. I would love to be able to access historical fundamental and other
data elements within AB and hopefully that is my next big project. When
the time comes I hope to twist the arm of our resident AB list db expert
Dan Clark on how to access a db with historical fundamental and
quantitative rankings. :-)

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT

PS When is the next HIA meeting?