From: Bill
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:23 PM
Subject: [amibroker] TC2000 plugin Help please

Hi
I just installed Amibroker 4.8.01 with the TC2000 plugin.  However the
data I am receiving in the Amibroker is not all there.  For instance
the Dow Chart goes back to 1955 but most stocks only go back a year
and a half.  Any Ideas why and what I can do?

Thanks Much in Advance
Bill

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS