[amibroker] ThCSV Plug (was import data from AAII into Amibroker)

After importing via the DLL, will AB store the data in its database?

This would be best for speed and ease of use - Perhaps I am hoping
for too much.

Or does the data need to be reimported every time AB re-runs a test
or optimational cycle?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vlanschot" <ecbu@xxx> wrote:

> As I've mentioned on various occassions before, at my request
Tomasz
> has created a DLL called ThCSV Plugin. It's intention originally
was
> to be able to read CSV-files with data from Thomson Datastream
(i.e.
> columns of time series beyond OHLCVOI, for example PE, DY, PC,
etc.
> for stocks, but also Duration, Convexity, etc. for bonds). Works
like
> a charm.
>
> No doubt it would be useful for others too, since it can read any
CSV

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM