[amibroker] can any help me in this code

 Hello,
I am new to Amibroker and a student exploring it
Could any one help me in this code
Actually what i want is the hhv till 31-12-2002 i tried hard but
still learning . I dont know how to define the range with date.
Filter=1;
A=BeginValue(DateTime());
B=EndValue(DateTime());
//B=EndValue(DateTime()==1021231);  // how to get the range from
begin to this date and then find out hhv of this range
e=BeginValue(BarIndex());
f=EndValue(BarIndex());
range=(f-e);
d=HHV(H,range);
AddTextColumn(FullName(),"name",88);
AddColumn(range,"no of Bars",1);
AddColumn(d,"hhv till 31-12-2002",1.2); // i Get hhv from the first
bar till today actually i want hhv till 31-12-2002
AddColumn(H,"high",1.2);
AddColumn(C,"cls",1.2);
AddColumn(A,"begindate",formatDateTime);
AddColumn(B,"enddate",formatDateTime);

Thanks in advance

-hetu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM