[amibroker] Re: Anyone Running Batman under Win 2000?

Bob,

Had the same problem. Downloaded (you can google for it), installed
and registered it. Still, it did not solve the problem. If I remember
correctly from Fred's comments it's a MS issue.

Nevertheless, you can overcome this by typing in any paths, etc.
instead of browsing for it. A more radical option is to switch to XP.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxx> wrote:

> Per Fred, it requires registering ComDlg32.OCX and I don't know
where to
> start.
> I don't use VB5 or 6 and suspect that may be the problem.
>
> Clues much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Bob
>
> --