Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Sources for historical 1-min Data / Sharing 1-min Database

The cheapest way you’re going to get all of the data you need (for free)  is to open up a TradeStation account and they’ll give you one month of their platform for free.  If you don’t trade but continue the account, they’ll charge you $100/mo.   So drop the account within the first month after you’ve downloaded the 10 years worth of intraday data on all the stocks you want and, voila, free data.   The act of collecting that data into files could be a royal pain.   I don’t know.   I don’t have a TS account.   But the sacrifice is either going to be made with your time or with your $$$.