[amibroker] How to update "current" quotes automatically?

(The Yahoo! Amiquote board is down at the moment, that's why I'm
posting here.)

I'm using AB 4.75.2 and AQ 1.81.

I know that it's possible to get delayed intraday quotes from Yahoo!
using the "Yahoo Current" pulldown in Amiquote (a valuable feature,
IMO), but how can I get it to download automatically every few minutes?

I've tried setting the "Run Every..." box on the right-hand side of
the AQ dialog at 5 minutes, but one of two things happens.

One, I get an error message, "OLE exception code 800401f0,
colnitialize has not been called, Amibroker is not properly installed.
 Either install Amibroker or unmark "Auto-import" box in Amiquote."

Or, two, if I unmark "Auto-import" as per instructions, the download
appears to occur at the time it's supposed to but the data doesn't get
imported, so the charts don't get updated.

Simple dumb-mistake pilot error on my part, or contact AB Support?

TIA for any responses.

Luck to all,

Sebastian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM