Re: [amibroker] Backtesting question for TC2000 users

That sounds logical, but consider....  In many cases, (I've seen a bunch
of 'em)  there are situations where there are very strong stock price up
movements, in sectors where the overall price movement is down.  Lots of
times, these are stocks that are VERY strong.

I like the old saw..  rising tides,......lift all boats..   but I'm not
willing to overlook the airplanes.

Millowena

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM