[amibroker] Backtesting question for TC2000 users

Hello

I've been reading through some of the recent backtesting posts here,
and a thought struck me. Has anyone used backtesting in conbination
with TC2000's MG industry groups? This would be a two-tier approach as
follows:

1. On the weekly timeframe, scan the groups and filter the 10 with,
for example, the highest RSI.

2. Run a separate backtest scan, for example, MACD crossovers, that
only uses the stock tickers belonging to the groups obtained in step 1.

I was thinking that backtesting using stocks from the best industry
groups might give interesting results.

I don't know if this is possible...

Just musing,
Paul

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM