From: me_rayme
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:26 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Alert Output Arrows Disappear on the chart

My Buy/Sell alerts happen in the first 15 to 45 seconds of a minute,
based on momentum. They show on the Alert Output chart GREAT, BUT they
dissappear from the chart if the alert condition does not HOLD for the
FULL minute. This has been a problen for several people, who have
requested a solution.

Thomasz says TOO BAD as he says to go back a minute in time., But this
is too late for my automatic trading software which copies the
Buy/Sell to another program, then to Zeroline Trader as the front end
to IB.

Can this be solved by software that could write the arrow on the chart
where it should be? I am sure Thomasz should and could do it. With
this capability it would be used to check out each buy/sell. Right now
it is hopless as it may involve more than 100 trades a day. This is
real time backtesting using ER2.

Does anybody have a solution?

Ray

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS