RE: [amibroker] My experiences with using DTN IQ Feed

 Good feedback - I didn't detail my experiences - they where disastrous. I
embarked on a 7 day trial but has a few issues (no continuous contracts and
some issues my end). So I emailed to cancel I requested confirmation that I
would not be billed beyond seven days. Same again next day so finally took
to emailing several people hoping one would stick - it did I got a reply a
little later confirming cancellation.

Anyway a couple of months later they tried to bill so I sent a copy of my
cancellation and confirmation. Heard no more - they tried to bill again
rinse repeat half a dozen times until I get a court summons served to my
billing address, that really made me laugh (and angry). Anyway I finally
called (and left several voicemails) and then figured I would go to court. I
have not heard anything  since - actually I have not got one email or reply
to my dozens of emails - lots before I ended  the trial - none after.

A company with such appalling customer service will never have my $'s until
I see evidence of a complete management change and corresponding shift in
corporate 'culture'.

Good luck, I hope it works well for you. We could do with a cheap
alternatives to Esignal that's for sure. It seems ironic to me that esignal
are considered a 'budget' feed - try adding currencies and a couple of
foreign exchanges and see what you think! I don't understand why there is no
one that offers a decent feed economically.

BTW for some exchanges IB is noticeably faster than esignal a lot of the
time (or was last time I checked) even though IB  aggregate ticks.

Cheers,
Nick