[amibroker] Re: My experiences with using DTN IQ Feed

I have similar thoughts as I actually have 1 esignal and 1 IQ Feed
account (I need 2) and am trying to switch ultimately to just one.

I think you nailed the issues right on the head.  I even uploaded/sent
them a note on their board about the backfill issue.

One question is the following:

Assuming that you are dealing w/ current realtime data, not backfill,
do you have a sense for which is faster and potentially more accurate
/ timely?  I originally thought it would be esignal but my partner is
running the esignal data and it seems less precise then when I run the
IQ Feed data - and I actually assumed that the esignal realtime feed
would be better.

Any feedback on realtime streaming data?