[amibroker] Question About AB & CSI Futures Data

Could someone who is using Amibroker & CSI futures data please help me
figure something out? I would like to subscribe to CSI in order to
chart futures data in AB. Specifically, I would like to be able to
chart back-adjusted futures contracts. My question is: Can I chart
back-adjusted data directly from the CSI data source (e.g. is there a
symbol setup for that)? If not, can I create the data series in UA &
set it to export automatically every night when the system updates?
Essentially, I am trying to ensure that I do not have to use UA to
view back-adjusted charts or that there is not something messy like
manually exporting the data every day.