[amibroker] Re: Title Mod - which way to code?

Robert as to question 1. add stylenotitle to the appropriate plot
lines. here is an example where i use it:

Plot( Close, "CB", col, styleBar|styleNoTitle);

not sure of references and don't understand question 2.

hope this helps,
Rick

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Nemeth <rjnemeth@xxx> wrote:

> I am trying to shorten some of the text in a title and do not know
if what I wish to do is possible or if I must resort to hard coded
Writeif and writeval statements.

>   _N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g,
Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) + " {{VALUES}}", O,
H, L, C ));

>   1. How do I erase the moving average, bollinger band, etc title
components since I want to shorten them?
>   2. Can I read the moving average period from the parameters to
say something like "MA" + writeval(ParamRead("MA","Periods")....
>          I want  MA(Close,8) = 42.042999 to become
>                    MA8 = 42.04
>
>   Hints or a documentation reference would be appreciated if title
line above can be modified, else I'll just code writeif and writeval
to get something less flexible.

>   Robert

> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone
call rates.

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM